Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Webcomic recommendations: Double Cross

As I said before it’s really hard to find a straight crime comic. So when I started reading “Chaos”. Now it's called "Double Cross" I kept waiting for a demon or an alien to show up, but nothing like that happened.
Instead I found this amazing comic. Telling the story of Police Detective Hitchenson, that is also working for the mafia.
Thieves, tough guys, dirty cops, good cops, gang wars and politics; everything you want in true crime webcomic.
Vivid colors and great characters design. 

Title: Double Cross
Site: http://doublecross.smackjeeves.com/comics/1260558/page-1/
Language: English
Status: Hiatus

Remember you join the facebook page.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed
You can download my comics in cbr and pdf format for free.



No comments:

Post a Comment