Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Webcomic recommendation: Filtro

I already posted all the webcomics I recommended…And now…Shameless plug:
“Filtro” it’s an idea I had the first time I heard about the end of the world in 2012.



Laura is a girl who after a terrible and violent break up, decides to go vacation with her best friends to the South of Mexico. But after getting drunk and having bad dreams, she think she need to save the world…or she is going insane.
Either way, apparently are other people who think she is the “chosen one” whatever that means. Also there is a foul-mouthed monkey.

Title: Filtro (filter)
Language: Spanish
Status: Done!

Remember you join the facebook page.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed
You can download my comics in cbr and pdf format for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment