Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lettering


Bad lettering can ruin a book. I admit the first story has some bad lettering. I was using Microsoft’s paint for lettering, no I’m not kidding.
Then I got a little better doing word balloons, but choosing the right font was hard. I made the mistake of changing fonts in “Lost Son” at the end of the story. I finally made my mind in one font, and I’m using GIMP and yet, my lettering sucked.
Look:

So seeing my mistakes, and going back to another font. I did all the 62 pages all over again. I had to, because bad lettering can ruin a book.


Remember you join the facebook page.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed
You can download my comics in cbr and pdf format for free.
Or keep reading Fausto: http://faustodetective.blogspot.mx/2012/08/paper-wings-04-05.html

No comments:

Post a Comment