Thursday, May 16, 2013

Until the end




After two years and half of doing Detective Fausto, I had many satisfactions, like seeing my work get better and certain persons recognizing my work. But I also had frustration when it comes to the low traffic and very little feedback. I mean, I knew I wasn’t going to be an internet sensation, but when you see how many hits are from a fake traffic site in Russia, it’s a little bit demoralizing. 


Little by little I lost momentum to finish Fausto, I even consider left him dead and be done with it. But that wouldn’t be fair with those few people who actually read the webcomic.


This would be the first time I’ll start posting a story before it’s finish, all the other stories were drawn, inked, lettered, and program on the blog with at least a week in advance.


So here is my promise to you reader, I’ll finish Fausto. I don’t know if there’ll be delay, but I promise you I will finish.


 

Remember you join the facebook page.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed
You can download my comics in cbr and pdf format for free.


The Webcomic List

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, life it's a bitch. But you're not the only mexican webcomic in that situation. If you know who bachan and maritza are, they start to publish in english for the same cause.

    Draw and publish a webcomic in mexico to get viewers are near impossible. They join forces (and i'm not a maritza's fan) but they got a great success, at last they get a book published.

    Maybe you can get the same route.

    ReplyDelete